Trimmed-down Chocoberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup non-fat cottage cheese
- 1 pack Neufchatel cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup Hershey's cocoa
- 1 pack frozen strawberries in syrup
- ⅓ cup frozen egg substitute
- whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325 °F.
- Prepare Graham bottom
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter or margarine
- press onto bottom of 8-inch springform pan.
- In food processor, place cottage cheese; process until smooth
- Add Neufchatel cheese, sugar, cocoa and strawberries; process until smooth.
- Stir in egg substitute.
- Pour gently onto graham mixture in pan.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or just until almost set in center.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Refrigerate; serve cold, topped with whipped topping and strawberries.