Recipe says, "serves eight" na.........!! p.s. With the concern with salt free, recommend making taco seasoning mix to taste.
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, milk and oil in bowl.
- Stir until mixture cleans sides of bowl.
- Press into a ball.
- Knead in bowl 10 times.
- Roll on lightly floured board to a 13-inch circle.
- Place on pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Turn up edge and pinch.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Prepare ground beef using recommendations from your seasoning mix.
- Spread beans over the crust.
- Top with meat mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on.
- Bake 2 minutes longer.
- Top pizza with taco sauce, chiles, onion, tomato and shredded lettuce.