- Mix cottage cheese, sour cream and green onions.
- Mix bean chili, diced green chilies, and garlic powder.
- On a greased cookie sheet, place 2 tortillas side-by-side.
- Spread each with a heaping tablespoon cottage cheese mixture.
- On top of cottage cheese mixture, spread 1 heaping tablespoon chili mixture.
- Place another tortilla on top of chili, and repeat procedure for another layer.
- Bake stacks in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle tops with cheese and tomato.
- Return to oven until cheese melts.
- Cut each tortilla stack into quarters.