- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add proscuitto and garlic and cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in ricotta, parmesan, basil and parsley; season to taste.
- Place warmed tortillas on a work surface and spoon 1/2 cup of filling down the center of each.
- Place seamside down on an 8x8 inch greased baking dish. Spoon on marinara sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake until heated through, about 20 minutes.