Sweet Tea   is a U.S. southern beverage.
- 4 large, family-size tea bags
- 16 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Boil two cups of water with the tea bags.
- Leave the tea to settle for ~10 min.
- Place sugar into gallon pitcher and include 1 cup of cold water.
- Combine the hot tea in the pitcher, dissolving the sugar.
- Finish by adding the other 13 cups of cold water.
- Stir and serve.
- ↑ Rombauer, Becker, Becker, Irma, Marion, Ethan Espe (2006). 75th joy of cooking. Simon & Schuster Inc.. pp. 34. ISBN 13:978-0-7432-4626-2.
- ↑ Yearwood, Trisha Espe (2010). home cooking with trisha yearwood. Clarkson Potter/Publishers, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group, a division of Random House, Inc.. pp. 54. ISBN 978-0-307-46523-8.