Stir-fried Pork with Napa Cabbage
This spicy entrée is delicious served with rice or noodles.
- 4 tbsp beef broth
- ½ tbsp minced garlic
- ½ tbsp minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into
- 4 cups shredded napa cabbage
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp red pepper flakes
- 8 each green onions, chopped
- Heat broth in a large nonstick frying pan or in a wok.
- Stir-fry the garlic, ginger, and green onions for 1 minute.
- Add pork and stir-fry until pink color is nearly gone, about 1 minute.
- Mix in cabbage, cover, and continue cooking for 3–5 minutes or until cabbage is tender, stirring once.
- Season with salt and red pepper flakes to taste.