- 1 soft cracker bread, 15 inches in diameter (from 17-ounce package)
- 1 package (4 ounces) herb-and-garlic spreadable cheese
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces thinly sliced Swiss cheese
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts
- about 18 leaves spinach
- Cover bread evenly with spreadable cheese.
- Layer turkey, tomato, Swiss cheese, alfalfa sprouts and spinach on bread, leaving about 4 inches at one side covered with spreadable cheese only.
- Beginning at the side layered with turkey, roll up bread.
- Trim each end with serrated knife to make even; cut bread roll into 1-inch slices.