Spinach and Mushroom Fettuccine
- Storage: Covered, in refrigerator.
- Freeze: Not suitable.
- Microwave: Pasta suitable.
- Heat oil in pan, add onion, garlic, chillies and mushrooms, cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
- Stir in undrained crushed tomatoes, paste, sugar, wine, artichokes, and basil, simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Add spinach, simmer, uncovered, until spinach is wilted.
- Stir in cheese.
- Add pasta to large pan of boiling water, boil, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
- Toss hot spinach and mushroom mixture with pasta.
- spinach and mushroom mixture can be made a day ahead.