Spinach-stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Makes: 4 Servings
- 4 large portobello mushrooms (about 1 lb.), cleaned
- ¼ cup Kraft™ Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat dressing, divided
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bags (10 oz each) fresh spinach
- ¼ cup Kraft™ 100% Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Twist or cut off stems from mushrooms.
- Chop stems; set aside.
- Use a spoon or sharp knife to scrape out the gills from mushroom caps; discard gills.
- Brush 1 tbsp.
- Of the dressing onto rounded sides of mushroom caps; place, rounded sides down, in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Heat remaining 3 tbsp.
- Dressing in dutch oven on medium-high heat.
- Add mushroom stems, red pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add spinach.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 4 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Spoon evenly over mushroom caps; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.