Spicy Potato and Frankie Roll
- Soak the bread slices in water for a few minutes.
- Squeeze out the water and crumble thoroughly.
- Sieve the flours.
- Add the crumbled bread, salt and ghee to make a dough by adding water.
- Roll out into thin rotis or frankies and cook each franky on a griddle on both sides for a few seconds.
- Mix the potatoes, green peas, grated cheese, green chillies, garam masala, lemon juice, and salt and shape into long rolls of the size of the puris.
- Make a batter by mixing the flour, water and salt.
- Dip the rolls in this batter, roll into bread crumbs and fry on a tava with a little oil apply a little masala water, sprinkle a little chillies in vinegar on each roti.
- Put a potato roll in the centre, fold and cook each roti on both sides for a few minutes using a little ghee.
- Serve hot.