Spiced Cranberry Sauce
- 12 oz. package of fresh cranberries, rinsed, sorted and trimmed
- 1 c. cranberry juice (cocktail, a mix like cranapple or cran-raspberry, or any other fruit juice you have on hand)
- 1/2 c. Sugar (or a little more if you don't like your cranberries tart)
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1. In a large, non-alumninum saucepan, bring all ingredients to a boil. Then turn down to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Remove from the heat, cool, and refrigerate until ready to serve.