Spiced Couscous with Cantaloupe
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan; add couscous and cinnamon and stir well.
- Remove pan from heat, cover, and rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove lid and allow couscous to cool.
- Rinse cantaloupe and cut in half; remove seeds and pulp.
- Trim outer skin from , but leave each piece in halves.
- Mix cooled couscous with yogurt, peanuts and raisins, blending well.
- Set cantaloupes on serving platter and stuff center cavity with couscous mixture; garnish with chopped mint.