Spaghetti alla Carbonara
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 8 – 10 slices lean bacon 
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain, do not rinse.
- While pasta cooks, cut up bacon and fry in large fry pan.
- Drain off excess fat, leaving 1 – 2 tbsp.
- Beat together the eggs, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and parsley.
- Place drained spaghetti in fry pan with bacon over medium heat (should still be quite warm).
- Pour egg mixture over and keep tossing until spaghetti is all coated.
- Serve at once.