Sandwich Roll-up Bites
Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- Yield: 8 – 10 servings
- 1 bag flour tortillas
- 1 large bar of softened cream cheese
- roast beef sliced thin
- ham sliced thin
- turkey sliced thin
- colby jack cheese, sliced thin
- lettuce shredded thin strips
- garlic powder
- sliced tomatoes very thin
- Use the back of a spatula and cover each tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
- Use half of the tortilla: to layer meats, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.
- Then roll up tortilla with cream cheese side rolled up last so it will seal as if using glue.
- Cut in 1 inch pieces and serve.