This recipe turns a piece of leftover salmon into a satisfying main dish for four. Feel free to substitute dill or chives for the herbs listed.
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice and mustard; whisk until blended.
- Add olive oil in a thin, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
- Add green beans, tomatoes, , shallot, basil and parsley and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut salmon into 1-inch cubes; add to salad.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Arrange greens on serving plates; top with salmon mixture.
- Garnish with pepper strips.