Rock Lobster Tail Salad
- Bring water to boil in a large stewpot.
- Add lobster tails, salt, and lemon.
- Cover, bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- Cut around the edge of the underneath side of the shell and remove the meat. Cut into ½" pieces.
- Place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the curry powder, paprika, and ginger.
- Add the mayonnaise to the lobster, and add the celery and melon.
- Combine gently.
- To serve, place lobster mixture on bed of lettuce, along with lemon wedges.