Roasted Pork with Beans, Radicchio and Garlic
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 10 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 tbs + 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1¼ pounds pork tenderloin
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 small head radicchio
- 12 oz green beans, trimmed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 400 °F
- Toss potatoes with 1 tbs oil and ½ tsp rosemary.
- Place in roasting pan and roast 5 min.
- Sprinkle pork with pepper, remaining rosemary and ½ tsp salt.
- After 5 min. nestle pork in center of potatoes.
- Roast 25 more min. or until done.
- Cut radicchio into slices.
- When the pork has 10 min. left to cook, heat remaining oil in a skillet.
- Add beans and onions and sprinkle with remaining salt, cook 3 min.
- Add radicchio and cook until radicchio begins to wilt and beans are tender.
- Stir in garlic and vinegar, cook 1 min.
- Remove pork and potatoes from oven, add potatoes to skillet and stir to combine.
- Slice pork into slices.
- Transfer contents of skillet to a serving platter and top with pork slices.
- SERVE IMMEDIATELY.