- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ⅔ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Heat garlic with oil in large skillet over medium-high heat; discard garlic.
- Cook broccoli, zucchini and mushrooms in oil until almost tender crisp.
- Add tomatoes and parsley; cook one minute longer.
- Remove vegetables; set aside.
- Melt butter in same skillet; stir in cream, cheese and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until smooth.
- Add rice; toss to coat.
- Stir in reserved vegetables; heat gently.