- In a large bowl, mix all filling ingredients.
- Take a piece of dough and on a slightly flour-sprinkled table knead it and stretch it out until thin. Cut the dough into small round pieces.
- Put a spoon of filling in the middle of a round piece. Dampen the edge of the piece and cover it with another round piece. Fold the edges into small folds. Repeat the process with each round piece until finishing the dough. Take care the filling does not arrive at the edges since they can burst once inside the oven.
- Mix the two spoonfuls of red pepper, with the two spoonfuls of butter and two spoonfuls of water. Cook the mixture slightly and paint each pukacapa using a brush before placing them in the oven.
- Place pukacapas in a non-sticking baking sheet Bake them at a high temperature (American oven: 482 degrees Fahrenheit; European oven: 250 degrees Celsius) for twenty minutes.
- Serve them warm.