Pot-roasted Pork in White Wine with Garlic, Fennel, and Rosemary
Contributed by PressureCookerRecipes Y-Group
- 6 servings.
- 3 lb pork loin, off the bone and skin removed
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 2 – 3 dabs of butter
- olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic
- handful fresh rosemary
- 4 bay leaves (depending on size)
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- ½ bottle chardonnay wine
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Tie up your pork so it doesn't dry out.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and roll meat to cover in fennel seeds.
- In a roasting or casserole pan/dish sauté the meat in a little butter and olive oil and brown on all sides.
- Add in the garlic, herbs, fennel, and wine, then cover foil or parchment paper.
- Cook till the internal temp of the meat is 150°F.
- Pork loin off the bone cooks very quickly so watch it.
- Then let the meat rest on a plate while you make the sauce.
- Add the rest of the butter and scrape off the goodies from the bottom of the pan.
- Remove any large bits.