Post Thanksgiving Enchiladas
- In a bowl, combine the turkey, green onion, cheese, chilies and sour cream or yogurt - set aside.
- In a skillet or sauce pan, saute the onion in the oil until barely softened.
- Stir in garlic.
- Cook for one minute.
- Add chili powder, tomato sauce, broth, cumin and salt.
- Bring to a boil, stirring.
- Remove from heat.
- Fry tortillas in oil but just until soft-not crisp.
- Dip in the sauce.
- Smooth some filling on each tortilla and roll up.
- Place seam side down in a baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spoon remaining sauce over, sprinkle with extra cheese.
- Heat at 375 °F for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Garnish with avocado and serve.