Portobello Mushroom Pizza
Chris says “Pizza with a twist. The meaty taste of portobello mushrooms makes you forget about the crust” This recipe serves one. Make as many as you like and top with Sausage, Bacon, olives, etc. to taste.
- 1 portobello mushroom (about 3 ounces), stem removed, wiped clean with a damp paper towel
- garlic oil spray
- 1 tablespoon low-carb tomato sauce (such as Raos)
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425 °F.
- Spray both sides with garlic oil and place on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until fork tender, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- Increase heat to broil.
- Top concave side of mushroom with tomato sauce and cheese.
- Place under broiler for 1 minute or until cheese melts and bubbles.