Pizza in a Crescent
Spicy pepperoni and melted mozzarella peek through the top of these easy-to-eat pizza sandwiches.
- Prep: 30 minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (3 1/2-oz.) pkg. pepperoni slices
- 4 tablespoons spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 (6-oz.) pkg. mozzarella Cheese slices
Heat oven to 375 °F. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Press or roll into four 7x5-inch rectangles.
Arrange 9 pepperoni slices in center third of each rectangle.
Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over pepperoni.
Fold each slice of Cheese in half; place over pepperoni.
Fold short sides of dough to almost meet in center; securely pinch edges together, leaving middle open.
Tuck 4 or 5 pepperoni slices into middle opening.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 °F. for 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 4 sandwiches
- Nutritional Info Per 1 Sandwich: Calories 460, Calories from Fat 270, Total Fat 30 g, Saturated 11 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Sodium 1240 mg, Total Carbohydrate 26 g, Dietary Fiber 1 g, Sugars 5 g, Protein 21 g
- Diet Exchange: 1 1/2 Starch, 2 Medium-Fat meat, 4 Fat OR 1 1/2 Carbohydrate, 2 Medium-Fat meat, 4 Fat