Pita Crisps   can be used to scoop dips, or with soups or to fill or top with anything you desire.
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano or italian blend seasoning
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp paprika (sweet, smoked, or hot)
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 4 pita breads, each cut into 16 triangles
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix all spices together.
- Rub the triangles with olive oil.
- Sprinkle mixed spices over the triangles.
- Bake for ~8 minutes, achieveing a crispy and lightly browned pita.