Pineapple Orange Turkey Rice Salad
Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded orange peel
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 2 cups cooked, cubed turkey or chicken breast
- ½ cup green onions
- 3 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1½ cups pineapple chunks
- 8 thin orange slices, quartered
- 4 ounces snow peas, trimmed
- lettuce leaves
- Combine oil, orange peel, orange juice, honey, sherry, garlic salt and pepper in screw top jar.
- Add turkey and onions to dressing.
- Cover and chill 2 to 4 hours.
- Add rice, pineapple, orange slices and snow peas to chicken mixture.
- Toss lightly and serve on lettuce leaves.