Pineapple Cream Cheese Pizza
- 1 lbs frozen bread dough (1 loaf) thawed and cut in half
- 2 pack (8 oz) cream cheese softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 tbsp flour
- 2 egg yolks
- grated peel and juice from 1 lemon
- 2 (8 ¼ oz) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- ⅔ cup strawberry jam
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds, toasted
- Press dough into 2 greased 12 inch pizza pans.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, egg yolks, 1 tsp lemon peel and 2 tsp lemon juice until smooth.
- Stir in pineapple.
- Spread mixture evenly over pizzas to within ½ inch of edges.
- Bake in 400°F oven for 15 minutes or until browned.
- Spread each with jam and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.