Pecan Tassies   these are a North American classic treat, commonly used for desserts or afternoon teas.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 3oz package creame cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- Mix 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese, achieveing a smooth consistency.
- Include flour by beating well.
- Cover mixture with plastic and chill in fridge for ~1 hour.
- Warm oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a mini-muffin pan with spray.
- Combine melted butter, egg, brown sugar, vanilla and salt by mixing to achieve a smooth consistency.
- Take the chilled dough from the fridge and create 1" balls, should get 24 of them.
- Press the balls into the mini muffin pan creating a shell.
- Evenly distribute egg mixture into each little muffin shell.
- Bake for ~25 min, ensure filling has set.
- Let cool for ~10 min before removing from the pan.