Pasta with Portobello Mushrooms in Mustard Sauce
- In dry wok, cook pine nuts over low heat, stirring often, until lightly toasted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to plate and set aside.
- In same wok, bring 2½ quarts lightly salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Add pasta; stir to prevent sticking.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until just tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain well and set aside. Dry wok.
- Set wok over high heat and add 1½ tablespoons oil.
- Add mushrooms and 1 teaspoon salt and stir-fry until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to medium bowl and set aside.
- Return wok to high heat and add remaining 1 tablespoon oil.
- Add garlic and onion and stir-fry 1½ minutes.
- Add remaining ½ teaspoon salt, rosemary and pepper flakes and stir-fry 1½ minutes.
- Add broth and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 minutes, scraping up brown bits from bottom of wok.
- Add to bowl with mushrooms.
- Return wok to high heat.
- Add mirin and mustard and stir with wire whisk to blend.
- Bring to a simmer then add reserved pasta and mushroom mixture and cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
- Toss in toasted pine nuts and serve.