Papas a La Huancaina
- 8 oz Muenster Cheese, freshly grated
- 4 x Hard boiled egg yolks
- 2 x Smashed, seeded mild green chile peppers or
- 1 tbl chili powder
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tbl lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Finely chopped Onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lb potatoes, cooked, peeled
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- 3 x Hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 6 x black olives or pimeto stuffed == Procedures ==
- Combine Cheese, egg yolks and chiles in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon.
- Add the oil, cream and lemon juice, while beating constantly.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste and blend thoroughly.
- Arrange potatoes on a serving platter, top with the Cheese sauce and garnish with the lettuce leaves, eggs and .