Onion Cheese Muffins
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Galvan Estate in Fort Worth, Texas in 1986. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 cup baking mix
- 2 tablespoons maple sugar
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ⅓ cup chopped white onions
- ¼ cup corn oil
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl combine baking mix with maple sugar,cheese, garlic powder and chopped onions.
- In another bowl beat together milk, oil and egg then add to first bowl and mix gently.
- Do not over mix.
- Scoop or pour batter into muffin pan and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group