Mostly Egg White Frittata with Basil, Zucchini and Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In a medium bowl, combine whole eggs and egg whites until golden and frothy.
- Add zucchini, cherry tomatoes, garlic, basil, salt and pepper.
- Spray an 8-inch non-stick skillet with olive oil or vegetable spray. Place over medium heat until hot.
- Add egg mixture; allow to set for 1 minute, then loosen edges with a heat-proof rubber spatula.
- Cook for 2 minutes total then place in the oven for an additional 5 to 7 minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer from pan to plate and sprinkle with Parmesan; slice into thin wedges and eat warm or at room temperature with dollops of sour cream on top.