Mexican Snack Squares
- Heat Oven to 375°F.
- Unroll the crescent dough into 4 long rectangles.
- Place cross-wise in ungreased 15x10x1 inch pan; Press over the bottom and up the sides to form a crust. Firmly press perforations together to seal.
- Bake at 375°F for 14 to 19 minutes or until golden brown and allow to cool completely.
- Spread the refried beans over the crust to within about ½ inch of the edges.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and taco seasoning and mix well.
- Spread sour cream mixture over the refried beans.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, onions, peppers, tomatoes and .
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Cut into squares and serve with salsa.