Mediterranean Turkey and Eggplant Stir-fry
- In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, sauté turkey, onion, garlic, oregano, mint, salt and pepper for 5 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Remove turkey mixture from skillet and set aside.
- In same skillet, over medium-high heat, saute eggplant and green pepper in oil 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Combine turkey mixture with vegetable mixture.
- Stir in sugar and tomato.
- Cook mixture, over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes or until heated throughout.
- To serve, top turkey mixture with feta cheese.
- ↑ To peel a tomato, cut a skin-deep x in the blossom end of the tomato. Drop into boiling water and blanch for 15 seconds. Lift out with a slotted spoon and drop into a bowl of ice water. Skin will slip off easily. Chop tomato into 1-inch cubes.