This recipe comes from a co-worker who loves to host small intimate dinner parties. She served this as an appetizer and you can only imagine what the rest of the meal is like. Enjoy. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 4 cups lobster meat from steamed lobsters
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch of green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except lobster in a mixing bowl.
- Rough chop lobster meat and mix gently into dressing with a rubber spatula.
- Split a baguette open ¾ of the way lengthwise and cut into 6 inch sandwiches.
- Butter inside generously and toast under broiler until golden brown.
- Fill with shredded lettuce and lobster salad.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group