Loaf Fritters in Tartar Sauce
- Mix eggs,milk then combine bacon and cheese for stuffing.
- Roll the loaf and dip it into the eggs and milk then roll into the flour then return it again into the eggs and milk.
- Heat oil for deep frying then roll the loaves into the bred crumbs until completely covered with crumbs.
- Drop carefully and one at a time the loaves in oil.
- Deep fry until golden brown then drain oil in tissue.
- Serve it hot and perfect with tartar sauce.
- Just mix all ingredients then chill for 20 minutes then serve.
- Happy eating!!!