Lentils with Sun-dried Tomatoes and Feta
- 1½ cups dry lentils, picked over and rinsed
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil
- 1 tsp oil from tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- In large pot of water, add 1 teaspoon salt and lentils.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients, except feta cheese.
- Drain and rinse lentils.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Add dressing and toss gently.
- Add feta and toss gently again.