Lemon or Orange Bars
- ⅓ cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. Finely shredded lemon or orange feel
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 3 Tbsp lemon/orange juice
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- Stir butter and ¼ cup Sugar until combined.
- Add 1 cup flour.
- Press into the bottom of an ungreased pan.
- Bake 15–18 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile combine eggs, remaining Sugar, 2 Tbsp flour, peel and juice and the baking powder.
- Stir 2 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges and the center is set.
- Cool Set into bars.