Layered Mexican Dip
A wonderful dip for Tortilla Chips and watching Football games! Try it, we all love it alot at the household.
- 1 16oz. can of refried beans
- 1 ripe California avocado, peeled and cut up
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup taco sauce (salsa will also work)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Use as much of the following as you wish:
- Shedded lettuce
- 1 can of Sliced black olives
- 1 Cup or more shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Bag of Tortilla Chips
In a 9x13 pan, spread can of refried beans
Blend until smooth and then layer on top of the refried beans.
Refrigerate till chilled and serve with tortilla chips
Just dip away. It is a wonderful and filling dip!
ENJOY! We all do here!