A Latino Scramble is a delicious breakfast option, to feel in a warm tropical morning. You can have this breakfast with Corn Arepa topped with white cheese, 100% Colombian coffee, and orange juice.
- Melt butter at a medium frying pan (medium heat).
- Fry onions until it starts to brown.
- Add ham and sweet corn, let fry for 5 minutes.
- Add tomato, salt, and pepper (though not traditional, I recommend one drop of Tabasco per egg).
- Scramble eggs with ketchup and add to frying pan.
- Immediately after pouring eggs, add mozzarella cheese.
- Let cook until desired egg texture.
You can add a one 15 Oz (425g) can of sweet corn, cooked white rice (it gives a feeling of a typical calentao, and diced potatoes.