Kaldereta is a spicy Filipino stew, probably of Spanish origin, which normally uses goat's meat (kambing), Beef or Chicken.
- In a bowl, marinate meat in salt and pepper, vinegar and garlic for 2 – 4 hours.
- Fry potato in oil and set aside.
- In a casserole, brown meat and set aside.
- Sauté garlic, Onion, tomatoes, and add in tomato paste, stir.
- Add in hot chili pepper and stock.
- Add in browned meat and bring to a boil.
- Allow simmering until meat is cooked and tender.
- Add in minced liver and Spanish paprika.
- Add in bell peppers, , chickpeas and grated cheese.
- Put the fried potato on top. Serve hot.