Jordanian Stuffed Cabbage
- Boil and peel leaves off cabbage. Blend tomato sauce with ground Beef, raw egg, worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder/crushed garlic.
- Mix with equal amount of cooked rice.
- Put mixture into boiled cabbage leaves, packing it into a baking casserole dish (clear cover or foil over the top).
- Cover with balance of tomato sauce, then sliced whole Onion rings with Bacon strips on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the meat is browned and crisped on the top.
- Uncover to crisp the Bacon the last 15 minutes.
- Serve plain or with butter or sour cream (fat free).