Irish Whiskey Irish Cream
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Corbin Estate in Waxahachie, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 cup Irish whiskey
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all ingredient in blender and blend until smooth.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator for up to one month.
- Stir well before serving
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group