Contributed by Delma at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 12 ripe tomatoes
- 9 medium size onions
- 12 apples
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups vinegar
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ cup salt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cloves
- Peel tomatoes, onions, and apples.
- Chop or put through food grinder.
- Boil these ingredients with vinegar.
- Add dry ingredients and boil longer, until thick-watch carefully so it doesn't burn.
- Put in sterilized jars and seal.
- If you want this to be smooth, can be put through colander