Hurry-Scurry Shrimp Curry
Makes 6 servings
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup sliced celery
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 8-ounce package frozen peeled, devined cooked shrimp
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Cook onion, celery and apple in butter in large skillet until tender crisp.
- Stir in soup, sour cream, curry and shrimp.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Serve over fluffy rice with the following condiments: coconut, cashews, raisins and chutney.