Harvest Turkey Sauté
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium high and coat with vegetable oil spray.
- Add the turkey and brown 2 minutes per side.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Lower heat and add apple and leek.
- Saute for 5 minutes without browning, turning with fork to prevent breaking.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of the apple juice with the cornstarch until smooth and set aside.
- Add the remaining apple juice to the pan, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom.
- Simmer 2 minutes.
- Test the turkey to see if it's cooked through by making a slit in the thickest area.
- Stir in cornstarch mixture and cook until thickened.
- Serve spooned over autumn sweet potatoes.