Ham met Zuurkool
Ham and sauerkraut. A quick and easy dish that is filling and perfect for a winter lunch or if you add potatoes a light evening meal.
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Wash and drain the sauerkraut.
- Peel the apple and cut it in two.
- Slice one half and dice the other.
- Mix the sauerkraut with the apple and the sour cream.
- Put the ham on foil and brush with mustard.
- Spread the sauerkraut over one half of the ham.
- Fold over the ham and stick together with a toothpick.
- Cover with the sliced apple, wrap in the foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes.