Ham and Corn Casserole
- 3 tbsp reduced-calorie margarine
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1½ cups skim milk
- ½ tsp dry mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (20 oz.) can whole kernel corn, drained
- ¼ cup shopped onion
- ¼ cup shopped green pepper
- 2 cups cubed lean cooked ham
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated low-fat processed American cheese
- Make white sauce of margarine, flour and milk stir in mustard, salt pepper, and Worcestershire sauce, add corn, onion, green pepper and ham.
- Pour mixture into non-stick casserole top with breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes or until bubbly.