Ham and Cheese Crescent Snacks
This is a great snack! It's great to use for left overs.
- 1 (8 ounces) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 – 2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham (, great for left overs)
- ⅓ cup chopped onions
- ⅓ cup chopped green peppers (you can use any color you like)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll crescent dough onto a ungreased baking sheet, roll dough to a 13x9 rectangle, crimp edges of dough.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter and mustard, stir til smooth.
- Spread evenly over dough, top with ham, onion, and peppers.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 18 – 20 minutes.