Grilled Cheese only better! Ham and pineapple add a tropical touch.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spread butter onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Place up to 4 of the slices of bread, butter side down in the skillet.
- Top each piece with one slice of Cheese, two slices of Ham, and about 2 tablespoons of the crushed
- Place remaining slices of bread on top with the butter side up.
- When the bottom of the sandwich is golden brown, flip sandwiches, and cook until browned on the other side, about 1 minute.
- Repeat steps with remaining ingredients if all four sandwiches do not fit in your skillet.