Garlic Chicken Garden Salad
- 2 large pieces chicken (boneless)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- ½ lettuce (sliced)
- 1 green chile (chopped)
- garlic bread
- cherry tomato
- garlic and herb marinade
- ½ cucumber (sliced in circles)
- toasted croutons (seasoned with garlic)
- ⅔ cup chickpeas (cooked)
- salad dressing
- Parmesan cheese
- fried noodles
- Mix chicken with garlic and herb.
- Marinate and wait ½ hour before you put it in oven at 350°F.
- Bake until chicken is tender.
- Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Take a flat bowl.
- Mix lettuce with green chile, salad dressing, chickpeas, cherry tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, and black pepper and place as the first layer.
- Now place the chicken strips at the center.
- Pour the extra marinade juice from baking tray on top of chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle with some cheese, onion slices, fried noodles, and croutons.
- Serve with garlic breads.